Reflecting On 2016
I'm not much of a share-details-about-my-life person. My day-to-day life is also kind of boring, in my opinion. But 2016 held more action than usual for me. Some highlights:
- I spent about 5 weeks in Mexico (March and October). I saw Mexico City, San Miguel de Allende, and Mazatlán.
- I went through a couple of courses. (Cybersecurity, financial analysis, TESOL/TEFL)
- I traveled to San Antonio to see my sister graduate from Air Force Basic Training.
- I went to three weddings in South Carolina (for two of my cousins).
- I underwent surgery for the first time. Not really a fun experience, but new and significant. (Relatively minor issue. I spent less than 12 hours in a hospital.)
- I recorded a whole bunch of music. Some of it was released; the rest needs some work. My writing and freelance projects have been a higher priority this year, so I haven't created as much music as 2015.
I learned a lot in 2016. It was an interesting year, and I'm grateful I could experience everything.